Coco Avant Chanel


Audrey Tautou (from Amélie) portrays the legendary designer Coco Chanel in this biopic. In the trailer, I didn't even recognize Alessandro Nivola (Henry Crawford in Mansfield Park) as her love interest Arthur Capel. Imdb

[Just watched it and I have to say that I had heard some ho-hum reviews and was eager to see it for myself. I have to agree with the lukewarm reception that I read in other reviews. It's not a bad film but not a great one. I would have loved to see more of the struggles of her career but it seemed to leave a lot of those details out. I'm glad that I saw it but wished it had focused more on her journey to success instead of lagging on the years leading up to that.]





























Here's a trailer:

1 comment:

  1. Please come see me...I have something for you today! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts