Casualty 1906, 1907, 1909

Stone City Films has updated their website to include information on their series of Casualty dramas. The latest series (1909) began to air on Sunday, June 14, 2009. Based on true accounts about the doctors, nurses and patients a the Royal London Hospital in the early 1900's.







I've enjoyed the first two series although find some of the medical scenes make me a bit queasy, wimp that I am. I do enjoy the personal stories and seeing the talents of Charity Wakefield, William Houston, Cheri Lunghi, Nicholas Farrell and Sarah Smart.

3 comments:

  1. I love this series! It's ER for the period drama fan. The history can get a bit preachy at times, but the characters more than make up for it. And it seems they've done six eps this season instead of 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1906 also stars the lovely Tom Riley, Capt. Wickham from Lost in Austen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lizzie! Tom Riley is also in the 1907 series. I have more info on another post...

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts