Alice in Wonderland (2010)

March 5th, 2010

Walt Disney & Tim Burton will release the new ALICE IN WONDERLAND

>>See trailer, New extended trailer
>>film clip 'clothe that girl' *new*
>>character descriptions
>>music soundtracks
>>merchandise for Alice
>>even more merchandise for AIW
>>dresses by Sue Wong
>>costume pics
>>pics from trailer (ones that look like period film!)
>>fun facts, wallpapers
>>interview with Mia Wasikowska
>>interview with composer Danny Elfman
>>interview with Burton regarding film
>>more promo pics from the film
>>more photos on Comingsoon.net
>>Mia Wasikowska video for cover of Teen Vogue
>>panaromic view of some of the sets on USA Today
>>Alice in Wonderland Creature Battle: White Rabbits, Cheshire Cats, & Caterpillars Through The Ages
>>"Alice in Wonderland,' a curious Hollywood history" L.A.Times
>>Screenwriter Linda Woolverton talks of film
>>Paris Fashion Week, designers take on 'Alice'
>>The Making of Alice in Wonderland
>>view Lewis Carroll's original book with his own illustrations
>>book: The Real Alice in Wonderland, biography by descendants
>>book: Visual Companion to Burton's film
>>Imdb

Trailer:


A peek at some pics from the upcoming Tim Burton film featuring Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway and Alan Rickman but alas no pics of Rickman yet. (found pic of Rickman as the Cheshire cat) Stephen Fry provides the voice for the Cheshire Cat and Mia Wasikowska is Alice.

(3 individual posters below can be grouped to make wallpaper found here)




concept art by Michael Kutsche





7 comments:

  1. I recently found your site and just HAD to join! Period films are my favorites, take me back in time ANY time. I've not heard of this movie yet. I don't usually like Tim Burton either, but the costumes and sets look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sares!
    Nice to meet a fellow period film fan! I agree that the pics look interesting. I'm just wondering how dark Burton will make this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tim Burton movies :) I'm so excited for this! Love the pics of Matt Lucas as Tweedledum & Tweedledee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who Matt Lucas is (Little Britain?) but Miss Santay if you're psyched, then I probably won't like it...maybe it will make Sweeney look good in comparison?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it will be more Disney than ST... more like Charlie & The Chocolate Factory? A little weird but not as scary. Matt is a comedy actor, I'd like to see him do more movies though. He was in Casanova with a certain husband of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thee cheers for the brilliant Mr. Burton. You have a lovely site and I am following.
    All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like the blog and thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts