Marie Antoinette

At 15 she became a bride.
At 19 she became a queen.
By 20 she was a legend.

Maria Antonia Josepha Johanna von Habsburg-Lothringen, was the archduchess of Austria and later the queen of France...her short life would become the legend of a reign obsessed with decadence.

Kirsten Dunst stars in this adaptation directed by Sophia Coppola with a modern interpretation. I didn't think Kirsten was suited to the role but I include this movie solely because I love historical films and I enjoyed the costumes.


Picture gallery
IMDB link
Wikipedia article
Sony Pictures official site
















1 comment:

  1. That film has the most beautiful costumes. The whole film is stunning and I really wish I could wear those costumes. Beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts