Viscountess Conchita Honeybutter


We met on Fanpop, through our love for Jim and Pam.
I soon discovered that she was quite the ham.
She claims Jim is hers and I have no right

But she's a fool if she thinks I would give up without a fight.






Pride and prejudice, it soon became clear
Was a common interest that we both hold dear.
Again, she's called dibs on Colin the Firth
I say, put up your dukes for all you are worth!

Someone as dashing as Darcy with shirt dripping wet

Would not be abandoned by me, on that you could bet!

I'll track her down, you wait and see
I won't let her get the best of me.

The last I saw her, she was in Berkeley Square

Trying no doubt to put her fingers thru Ned's hair.

I'll track her and find her, I'll bring her back - yes.
She has work yet to do for the FFSS.




Thank you for all your icons, screencaps and of course, your movie chatter!



Having nothing better to do, I stumbled across the family crest of the Viscountess. I should have been doing something more worthwhile to earn Vicky's approval such as:
- creating a spot with 8000 icons, [don't know how]
-rating 58,000 items [don't have time],
or rewatching the best romantic scenes over and over...
[but then who would bring the smelling salts to her??]

I can only hope that the Viscountess will not judge me as harshly as Lady Catherine de Bourgh would do...

Now, how do you say Jam in spanish?
I'm trying to converse with her in her native language
and she seems to have a strange obsession with jam ...and shiny things...



2 comments:

  1. A fitting tribute! But I'm worried about the last line... hopefully it doesn't involve kidnapping or torture or pies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not! But it might involve ducks or penguins paying a visit...

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts