LOOK-ALIKES

Felicity Jones (Northanger Abbey) and Gemma Arterton (Lost in Austen)



When I saw Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day)
I couldn't help but think of JJ Feild (Northanger Abbey)

And what about Tom Hiddleston from Return to Cranford?
Yes JJ has 2 look-alikes but I still think he's one of a kind!


Two actors that I enjoy and I thought could pass for look-alikes:
Left: Paul Bettany (The Young Victoria, A Knight's Tale) and
Right: Simon Woods (Pride and Prejudice, Cranford)


Orlando Bloom (Lord of the Rings) and Rupert Friend (Pride and Prejudice)


I was watching Truman show and thought Natasha McElhone reminded me of someone and I finally figured out that she resembled Kate Winslet...what do you think?


Some people (including a certain Kimberley from Manchester)
have suggested that Meryl Streep and Jennifer Ehle resemble each other:

pic above found here
Whether or not they look alike, they are both awesome actresses.
It would be fun to see them play mother and daughter some day...
(although Meryl has acted with her own daughter, Mamie Gummer
& Jennifer has acted with her own mother, Rosemary Harris)



Kiera Knightley (Atonement, Pride & Prejudice, Pirates of Caribbean)
and Natalie Portman (Other Boleyn Girl, Goya's Ghosts, Cold Mountain)
Kiera also played one of Natalie's doubles in Star Wars


Molly Parker (Iron Jawed Angels) and Olivia Williams (Miss Austen Regrets, Emma)


Cillian Murphy (He Knew He Was Right) and Tom Welling
[found at Popular-pics.com]


Steve McQueen and Damian Lewis (Forsyte Saga)
[found at damian-lewis.com]
Romola Garai and Drew Barrymore...
(Romola is top left and bottom right)

Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard
(co-stars in The Help)

See more look-alikes

18 comments:

  1. On the second picture Jennifer Ehle looks a bit like Keeley Hawes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No she doesn't?! Keeley Hawes is stunning. That picture's horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look alike series. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good eye! Lots of similarities. The most striking one to me is of course Orlando/Rupert. They could be twins! If there is ever a Meryl Streep biopic, Jennifer Ehle has certainly got my vote to play her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. orlando and rupert is the best one!! they look exactly the same:) i also think JJ and tom look very similar. i enjoyed this greatly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when I watched P&P for the first time I thought "Omg, is that Orlando Bloom?!" Lol. I really love these...and the whole site-Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember being very surprised when I finished watching Pride and Prejudice and found out that it wasn't Orlando Bloom the whole time as I had thought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wouldn't it be great if Rupert and Orlando played brothers in a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, hello! what of Damien Lewis and Toby Stevens?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first thought regarding Damian and Toby was really?? But I just looked at some pics of them and admit that they do share some resemblance. I think that both actors stand out for me as such individuals that I don't think of them as looking alike.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely agree about Lee Pace and JJ Feilds!! I refer to him as British Lee Pace all the time now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's true, Ilsa Fisher and Amy Adams could be twins and I am always getting them mixed up. I've also gotten Elizabeth McGovern and Terry Farrel mixed up, esp. when they where young.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice list...
    These actors do look alike...amazing!
    Orlando and Rupert could be brothers...LOL!
    Jessica and Bryce look like twins...Oh my goodness!LOL!
    PS. This site is AWESOME! I've been looking for a site that has organized all of the British dramas, films, etc. GREAT JOB, THANKS!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Anonymous
    Happy to hear that you find the blog useful. Hope you discover some new gems!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How about Dan Stevens and Jack Davenport

    ReplyDelete
  17. How about Gina McKee and Olivia Williams?

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG the last pictures of the 2 women , they all really look like one person .....uncanny

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts