Jeremy Northam


He has appeared in so many period dramas that I have to remind myself that he does in fact live in the present. He is one of my favourite actors in this genre and has graced us with his talents in the following films:

The Tudors (2007)
Tristam Shandy (2006)
Possession (2002)
Enigma (2001)
Gosford Park (2001)
The Golden Bowl (2000)
The Winslow Boy (1999)
An Ideal Husband (1999)
Amistad (1997)
Emma (1996)
Carrington (1995)
Wuthering Heights (1992
)





Gosford Park

An Ideal Husband with Cate Blanchett

Winslow Boy with Rebecca Pidgeon

Possession with Jennifer Ehle

Golden Bowl with Uma Thurman and Kate Beckinsale

Emma with Gwyneth Paltrow









"Now I need not call you Mr. Knightley.
I may call you "my" Mr. Knightley. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts