Road to Avonlea

The series is set in the fictional small town of Avonlea, Prince Edward Island, in the early 20th century (1903-1912). There, 11-year-old Montreal heiress Sara Stanley (Sarah Polley) is sent by her wealthy father to live with her two maiden aunts, Hetty and Olivia King, to be near her late mother's side of the family. Along the way we meet delightful characters in the picturesque town of Avonlea.

One of the best series I've enjoyed. Highly recommended!









Check out this beautiful wallpaper at
Eras of Elegance

4 comments:

  1. LOVED this series! If I could have I would have moved to Avonlea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Blog! Glad someone else shared my enamourment of Period Film. Road to Avolea is a favorite--PE Island remains a fantasy place for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cool :)

    i was looking for road to avonlea wallpaper for some friends and it took me here to my dear kindred <3

    thought you would LOVE to know that
    lol
    Love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I HAVE RETIRED FROM THE BLOG AND WILL NO LONGER BE DOING UPDATES. THANKS!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Posts